Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Birthday Dinner Party

DD and I are hosting a small dinner for my cousin, SS and her husband RS to night. Yummy Italian, and good friends. What more can you ask for? Since DD had to work Saturday, I was stuck with most of the house cleaning and yard work, (It's been over 100 degrees this weekend!), which was hard, but that's OK because he's earning the money. Tonight is also the full moon. I'm going to try another candle for MD's health and recovery.
MD is doing much better in her new (old) rehab facility. Over the past few weeks, she's shown great improvement. Unfortunately, that means she getting a lot crabbier about being in the rehab facility, and about the fact that she's not in charge. I'm so glad she's feeling better, and I'm amazed every day by that woman's strength. this last time, I really thought she wasn't coming home, but she was alert and feeling 75% better within 2 days. That's incredible considering she is 84 and had pneumonia and a urinary tract infection with a white blood cell count of 32000. She is one impressive woman.
I finally got my entire collection of Pagan study notes transferred to Word, including my current project, the Gilded Tarot deck. I've gotten through the 1st 3 suits and am currently working through the Pentacles and will start on the major arcana next.
GD seems to have worked through most of her trust issues with LD. After the Incident, I wasn't sure we'd ever get back to a relaxed pack, but I'm hopeful again.
Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment